RONALD W. GREGORY, II
· I am a business, contract, lease, real estate, construction and trial attorney.
· I have been representing clients in the courtroom for more than twenty-seven years, with more than two dozen jury trials and as many non-jury trials and countless substantive hearings before judges.
· Since 2001, I have limited my practice to representing and guiding business owners through the challenges of creating agreements; solutions; and, if necessary, trial presentation in court, for issues related to business; entity structure (creation and agreements for limited liability companies, corporations, partnerships and joint ventures); real estate; construction; and purchase and sale agreements for land or businesses.
· AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
My primary focus is to counsel and advocate for closely-held businesses operated by their owners to enable them to go into a business, contract, lease or real estate deal with the confidence that loopholes and traps are eliminated and that their interests are protected. I also work with companies that find themselves in a situation in which a business solution cannot be reached and must be taken to court. I give my clients the comfort of seasoned trial skills, developed through twenty-two years of actual trial experience, which provide my clients with the best possible outcome. I endeavor to be a trusted partner of your business by collaborating with you in your day-to-day operations in order to appropriately tailor my services to the specific legal needs of your business. I then remain partnered with you throughout the entire life cycle of your business, which may include the start up, operations and the eventual sale of the business.
Professional and Civic Activities
· St. Petersburg Bar Foundation, Secretary 2013-2014; Treasurer, 2014-2015; Vice President 2015 to 2016; President 2016 to 2017; Board of Trustees to present.
· St. Petersburg Bar Association, Chair of Business Law Section, 2012 to 2018.
· Barney Masterson Inn of Court, Master, 2013 to 2019 (Best Presentation)
· Pinellas Education Foundation, Career Education Committee, 2012 to present; Next Generation Entrepreneur, Mentor 2013 to 2017
· St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce, Entrepreneurial Academy Presenter, 2013 to present.
· Metropolis of Atlanta Greek Orthodox Church; Parish Champion for St. Stefanos, as representative to Metropolitan on Strategic Planning, 2015 to present.
· St. Stefanos Greek Orthodox Church, Sunday School Teacher, 2011 to present; Stewardship Chairperson, 2009 to 2013, and 2019; Parish Council 2004-2008; 2020; President, 2007-2008; Vice President, 2006-2007; and Secretary, 2004-2006.
· American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association, 2007 to present; scholarship committee 2013 to present; Chair of Committee 2017-2020.